Saturday, October 9, 2010

Play dates and Funny momenets!

Before I document a really funny experience, I would like to announce that I am looking for play dates. I am back in the area and trying to find a few new friends to play with us! We promise to be nice! If you are interested in getting together with your kids, or just with me... please e-mail me at mccall_park@hotmail.com

Now that I got that over with... you have got to hear what Ryan said to me the other day regarding Mac's different looking bum!

So I am changing Mac's diaper, and I know that Ryan has noticed that it is not quite what she has always known, but she hadn't said anything about it so I didn't either. As I go to clean off his little bum Ryan steps in and says:

"Mom, don't wipe 'that!'"

Me: "Why? I need to get McCallum's bum clean so he wont cry any more."

Ryan: "Cuz it's yucky!"

Me: "What's yucky?"

Ryan: "That!"

Me: "Well Ryan, that's just the way little boys are. Boys have different bums than little girls."

Ryan: "Well, My not have one like this. My the girl. Mommy the girl too."

Me: "Yep."

Ryan: "Just Mac?"

Me: "All boys look like this."

Ryan: "Daddy?"

Me: "Yep"

Ryan: "Papa?"

Me: "Yep."

Ryan: "Gross."

And that was the end. She just walked away feeling a little sad that she had to hear that both her papa and her dad had yucky bums like McCallum! I thought I was going to die laughing! I have got to grow up fast!! I just hope she always stays so sweet and innocent!!

11 comments:

The Kailing Family said...

that is hilarious!! i wish we could still play :( if you are ever in st george let us know we would love to catch up and hang out!! we miss you guys!

Lindsay said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! Poor girl, now she's ruined for life, huh? Haha!

The Fords said...

hahaha!!! So funny! I find that hilarious! she's so super cute!
When I have a child someday, I'll be in for play dates! :)
That's awesome Steph is in Pharm school i had no idea! Steve is keeping really busy with the applications!! I'm crossing my fingers we can stay in state! :)

Unknown said...

That's such a funny and cute story!

Erin Brady said...

So, so funny! I love her reply. Gross it right, Ryan!

DMN said...

We'd love to play!!! I'll e-mail you later.

Craig and Carolyn said...

Where are you guys living now? Such a funny story..I always wonder how and when those subjects are going to come up!

ashleyandcody said...

That is the cuttest and funniest thing I have ever heard! I love the stuff they come up with...Kolt makes me laugh every day.

J+M=L said...

Bahaha! That is hilarious! I love it!

Sarah said...

So cute! Alethia has notices Lincoln is different and asks "whats that" quite often but so far I just have to say his privates and she is satisfied :)

nat said...

Funniest thing I have ever Read! I can just picture the conversation!