Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas and New Year


Meet the busy zoo! It was a great gift idea! Thanks Nana!

she loves her new car seat! She just has to wait another month to use it!

These I don't know why we share because it is all about Ryan not us!


Christmas was so fun for all of us. Ryan didn't really understand the gifts, but she sure liked them once they were unwrapped! She is no longer a baby! The other night she was walking between Jared and I! I can't stop it, she is just getting so big so fast!!

We also had a great New Year!! Jared and I celebrated our 3rd year together on December 30! I think the time flew by, but if you asked him I am sure he would say it felt like much longer than just three short years! The new year also came for us... as it does everyone! We have been so blessed this past year! The number one blessing we would have to say is Ryan! If this year is as good as last we will be so fortunate!!

6 comments:

The Crandall Family said...

Glad to hear you had a good a good holiday!!! Ryan looks way cute in the Christmas pics. Hope your well!! and thanks for the Christmas card :)

... said...

She looks so stinking cute in her car seat! I can not believe how big she is! I miss her like crazy, oh and you of course mcCall!!

Phil and Kelly said...

Looks like a great Christmas. She is so cute.

Kirk said...

We love you guys that is it!

CoLiE-O said...

oh.my.gosh! ryan is getting so big! sophie asks about her all the time :) and your family picture is gorgeous!! glad to hear all is well. i'm still pluggin away with school and stants in the police academy :) keep it touch- call us when you come up next!

The Baldwin's said...

Ryan is getting so big! I love her in her new carseat, they look so much older when they switch carseats huh? You like Rihanna too? Way to go girl, I love her :) thanks for voting for Ryder, tell Jared thanks too!