Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lake Powell


Catching lizards with Dax

Swimming wth Ryan

Papa and the grand babies

Swimming with Grammie

Bree and Dax

The day after Ryan and I flew home we left for Lake Powell. We left at 4:30 am so that we could be on the boat by 9am! Luckily Ryan slept the whole way! It was a lot of fun but a lot of hard work too! Every day was really hot, and there is no air on my parents house boat. The only relief we got was to get in the water and swim a lot! Good thing Ryan also loves to swim! She kicks her legs and just goes crazy--she just doesn't like to be splashed at all! I just had so much fun with her in the water!


Nat and Riley

Me and Ryan

Ryan

10 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

oh how i miss you guys! glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Ryan looks like you! She totally has that Cabbage Patch face, it's so cute!

The Baldwin's said...

Looks like Lake Powell was a blast!! When do you guys move back to Cedar? Wish we were there to greet you ;)

Craig and Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness, Ryan looks so dang cute in these pictures! I miss you guys..especially seeing Ryan eat baby food!

Jana said...

Silly McCall, how could I forget you. I love your blog. Ryan is such a sweetie. Thanks for letting me hold her.

Jill said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous!

Meredith said...

McCall! I was so excited to hear from you! You have such a cute family! You're little girl is so stinkin' adorable. =D

SqUiRt said...

Ryan is getting so big!! Lake Powell is the best ever! I'm glad you had fun.

ToddandCamille said...

Ryan is so cute, I'm so jealous you're living out of state, Todd and I want to move out of state for the experience

Salty Gal said...

you brave soul to hold the lizard. i'm finally proud of you.