Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally making the drive!

Ryan and I have been away from Jared for the past three weeks! We miss him so much! He has been out in Minnesota working hard at something he does not enjoy! I would have to say that this summer has been one of the hardest for me! Every day I have to get up and send my poor Jared out to knock on the doors of strangers! I know he worked hard, but I don't think that we will do it again--at least that is my hope! I am just so glad that he is on his way home and he can never knock another door again if he doesn't want too!!!!

5 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

amen sista. this summer has left a foul taste in my mouth:) lets do dinner before my school starts on thurs! call me!

amy hunter said...

McCall! How are you? Thanks for the comment...I couldn't believe it! Looks like you have such a cute family, your baby is so darling! Do you live in SLC still? How is Natalie? So good to hear from you!

The Baldwin's said...

McCall you are too funny, feeling all bad for poor Jared :) Hope you have a cool family living next door to you guys (probably not as cool as us though haha)

LaShae and Noah said...

Jared and McCall! Sooo cute, We loved seeing your family and where you live! Good luck with everything:) We're excited for you three and for all that is to come!
Love, LaShae and Noah

Inspired said...

McCall tag! You it! See my blog!