Monday, May 5, 2008

Missing Daddy



Ryan and I are up visiting the grandparents in SLC while Jared gets settled out in Minisota for the summer! This Sunday, my first Mothers Day, Ryan and I will fly out and meet Jared. I am so excited to fly with Ryan, and yet a little nervous. In the mean time, we just hang out with the family here. I can tell that Ryan misses her daddy though. Jared is usually the one who feeds her at night and puts her down in bed. However, the past week he has been gone. When I put Jared on the phone to let Ryan hear his voice she always smiles no matter how tired she is. We can't wait to get out there and see Dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are going to Minnesota for the summer? Fun! I just flew with Logan for the first time and it was...well, chaotic. But people are so helpful. And Ryan's still so small, she's probably easily entertained. Good luck! Blog lots!