Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Getting OUT!!



So some of us decided that we should venture out and see what there is to see in Minnesota. Krystal found this neat little sculpture park so we decided to give it a go. It was so fun to see the sculptures and spend some time with Kristal, Amanda, ShanDel and her two kids--Katie and Wayde, and Ryan. Although Ryan slept in her little papoose most of the time, we had a really good time!!


ShanDel with her kids Wayde and Katie with Amanda


Me and Ryan with Amanda and Krystal

Krystal, Ryan and I got under the horse and didn't get peed on


Amanda and Krystal with the man of their dreams

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how big Ryan is getting! She's so cute! Have lots of fun in Minnesota. I'm glad you've found some friends!

Wendy said...

McCall, you are such a cute little mommy. It is so weird to see people that I went to school with having kids. Aren't we still too young? I guess not... I have two. I feel like I should still be in high school still, laughing in class with you! Man oh man, did we have some good times.

... said...

You are in so MUCH trouble, what is with the HUGE picture of my BUTT??? When I see you today I am going to KICK your BUTT!!! Kenpo style!

The Baldwin's said...

McCall! I'm so glad you are having fun out there. We just set up a blog and the address is bgbaldwin.blogspot.com and I need your email address again so we can chat. Hope all is well! Love ya, Gentri

Anonymous said...

I'm really doing it this time! I know some of you already sent me your e-mail so I can set our blog to private, but some got erased before I wrote them down. So please send your e-mail address that you use to blog to jtukka1025@hotmail.com. Also, that it the e-mail we use for blogger, so if you ever set yours to private, send an invite to us there. Please e-mail us quickly so we can set our blog private and you won't miss out on the Tuckers!