Friday, November 20, 2015

Halloween

We can't forget to update about Halloween!  Halloween is one of our favorite holiday's!  This year was another, all too successful year!  The kids had a blast trick-or-treating and visiting with family!  Ryan was a monster, and she won second place at the school for best costume,,, or so she told me but I kind of think she made it up.  Don't tell her that though!  I believe her, but she is going through a phase where she likes to make things bigger than they really are.  As for Mac, he was Iron man.  I couldn't get him to wear his new Captain America costume, so we went with the second best, Iron Man!  I even through together a Minnie Mouse costume so that I could fit in while I helped in the classrooms.  It was really a good time!

Korie was the cutest little Teddy Bear! 
Trck-or-Treating with Korie McCall 
Pennie was her favorite character, Jesse from Toy Story.  Holden was Buzz! 
Too much candy!  I just hope it is gone and done with fast! 

No comments: