Friday, January 30, 2015

Korie McCall Sandoval

January 14, 2015 my little sister BreeAnn and her husband Alex had this little doll! She was 6 pounds 1 ounce and 20.5 inches long!  She is the smallest, most perfect little girl I have seen in a long time!  Plus I think her name is AWESOME!!!!!!  I guess Bree and Alex must have known someone that they loved a lot to get a name like Korie McCall!!!!!  This quite possibly made my entire year... although it is only January so we have a long time to see if it holds true!!
This is Bree less than an hour after Korie came!  I can't believe how good she looks!  Go Bree!  Give birth and still look pretty! 
Proud parents!  This dad is going to spoil this girl rotten!  I'm still waiting for the nice guy act to wear off with Alex... it's taking forever! 
I have to say, that Korie showed me some of her name sake during this photo shoot!  I took off her diaper to do some shots of her entire body and she ended the shoot right away by spraying the entire length of my leg with newborn poop!  I was shocked and oddly proud--that's what a McCall would do!

I can't believe how alert and chill this little one always is!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! What a little cutie, congrats to BreeAnn! So fun, gotta love cousins! I wish my stupid siblings would start giving my children some cousins! You're so lucky - and what a beautiful name!