Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Break

Fall break was a lot of fun for our family.  Jared and I decided to get the kids out of the house for a special little trip.  It wasn't much, but we really had a lot of fun.  We went up to stay in Park City at a hotel with the kids.  We were able to go miniature golfing, swim in the pool, play some arcade games, and do the Alpine slide.  It really ended up being a lot of fun!  I think the kids really enjoyed the get away!  I know Jared and I both did!

Some recent fun things to note: Mac has a new thing he does to me all day long.  He says to me "Mom, do you know who loves you?" Then he points both thumbs at himself and smiles.  Next, he says, "Mom, do you know who loves you even more?" He then does two thumbs up toward the sky..."Jesus."  It's the sweetest thing.  He has managed to apply it in other situations too.  For example, we were at the grocery store and he said in a voice that all could hear, "Mom, do you know who just farted?"  Then pointing both thumbs to his chest he said: "This guy!"  I was trying not to be a bad mom and laugh hysterically so I just shook my head and push my cart quickly away from the other shoppers while telling him to excuse himself.

As for the girl, well she is doing so awesome in school!  She is really taking to Chinese!  I can't believe how much she is soaking up!  She is getting 100% on her spelling tests and reading really well!  I am just so proud of this little one!  She is really growing up to be a really beautiful, smart, and kind little girl!  I couldn't have asked for anything better in a little girl!!






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious. Cute boy! Looks like a fun fall break!

Jill said...

Boys are funny! Sounds like such a fun little trip! So glad you guys could go do that!