Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day

Mac just started back to school again!  He was so excited to finally be back to his own thing.  It's been hard having Ryan gone all day every day so this will be really good to have Mac back in school too!  He has a lot of friends and will also be able to take some birthday cupcakes in tomorrow!  Tomorrow is the big day!  It will be McCallum's 4th birthday!  Stay posted for more on that!

Also, I am happy to say that Mac has fully recovered from his surgery!  For those of you who know Mac you know what his voice is like.  He has a very unique voice that is just so... Mac.  I thought that it would be changed forever because the doctor said that it was a symptom of not getting any air up to the nasal passageways.  However, I am happy to say that his voice is still the same for the most part.  It is a little higher, but that Mac sound is still there!  I was so worried about that!  I know that sounds lame, but I associate that sound with who he is in such a big way!  I am just so relieved that it's not gone!

Handsome boy, we love you!

No comments: