Friday, March 14, 2014

SIX

Wow, how the time gets away from me!  Not only am I blogging this late, but my girl is now six years old!  What happened to that baby?  Now I have a six year old who reads and goes to school!  Wow, how the time goes!!

Well, I can happily report that this girl got what she wanted.  She got to shop with her Nana and Grammy for clothes.  She got a bike, and her brother got her a bow!  Pretty good.  Plus, I was able to make the barbie cake to her liking too!  Silly girl!!  She knows what she wants and that's for sure!!


Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE girl I know!




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her cake - you did awesome! She's so dang cute. Happy Birthday cute girl!!! I ran into your parents at Cory Fackrell's wedding and I asked your dad who the current bishop of his ward was! Haha! He told me it was Randy Fackrell. It took me a minute, but I finally figured out that he was kidding. I'm sure he's such an amazing bishop! Haha!