Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mac's Birthday take two!

So I have finally gotten to the goods.  Here is some of the pictures of Mac's birthday.  We thought that he could use a new bike.  He has mastered the balance bike so we are moving him to two wheels without training wheels.  I think he liked it!

Ryan got Mac a sword and a movie.  You can't go wrong with a sword!

Finally, both our families managed to outfit him with enough weaponry to last a lifetime!  Thanks everyone!!





 All Make wanted as far as cake goes was balls.  So I make him an assortment of ball cupcakes.  They met his standards, so I was happy!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO cute. Looks like he had a great one. Kindergarten...so fun! We're loving it at our house - I can't believe our babies are this old already!!??

The Fords said...

Happy Birthday Mac! Cute pics!:)