Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas


I am happy to report that Santa did come to our house on Christmas.  Not only did he come, but he came with a lot of gifts!!  I think that everyone got what they had asked Santa for.

Ryan was so excited to see that she got a balance bike and when she opened the package with the Stompeez in it... well, I was just glad that the camera was running!!  She also loved her tea set and a number of other surprises.

Mac was also very excited to see his balance bike.  He got right on and started riding.  However, when he found that there were more gifts he quit and focused on getting all the gifts with his name on it opened in record time.  I think it took him all of two minuets to be completely don't opening all the gifts under the tree.  It was so funny!  He also really liked that he got a number of cars and balls.  This kid really loves balls!
 As for Jared and I, well we got a bunch too.  We really got spoiled with our new kitchen table and chairs.  Now all I need is a new rug!  Kudos to Jared too, he went out and shopped for clothes for me... and not only are they all cute, but they all fit!  I think that he was holding out on me by not telling me he is an excellent shopper!!  Thanks love!


After that morning we were off to all the families houses to be spoiled some more.  Thanks to all our family who made this holiday one of the best ever!  We sure love all of you!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas!!! Glad Santa found your house!