Monday, April 9, 2012

The kids





I needed some pictures of McCallum... and really wanted some with both Ryan and Mac. I can't believe how different my kids are! When we went I tried to get McCallum first because I knew my window would be small. However, I had no idea it would be so small. I had only about one min. to get any photos of McCallum!! He was so happy as long as I didn't point my camera at him. On the flip side, I had to almost yell at Ryan! When it was time to stop taking pictures of her she threw a fit! Ha! I've got polar opposites for kids! I love 'em both though!!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh McCall! Those are SO beautiful! What little sweethearts! Where did you take those? They are gorgeous!

*[steph]* said...

Look at those cute little kids!!! Mac looks like a little grandpa, its so cute!! Love you doodle all the day :)

Marie said...

Your cute kiddos have gotten so big!! They are darling! The pictures are beautiful...well done:)

Alex and BreeAnn said...

OMG!! How cute are they?! I want a hard copy of these pictures!