Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Great state of WY

So my little sister and Jared's little brother, Steph and Jordan, have officially left us for pharmacy school in WY. I know this sounds horrible, but I really am glad to see them go. First because this will be a great experience for them. Second, one day Steph will be able to get me my drugs at cost--provided she passes and becomes a pharmacist. Finally, now that they are gone we have been able to move into the basement apartment that they once occupied. Good riddance! Just kidding, Steph is my chum and best friend and I will miss her. Jordan is going to be missed as well. Those to are going to do great out there though! Good luck with everything you guys!!

Here is a picture of Steph and Jordan right after her white coat ceremony. What a good looking coat! It makes her look so smart and so able to distribute drugs!

1 comment:

*[steph]* said...

Well well well... aren't you a little greedy? Always wanting free stuff from people. It's ok though:) I just want you to know that when you win the powerball I am expecting you to pay off my pharmacy school debt and then you can get your drugs for cost:) Ryan looks so freakin' cute in those pictures. I miss you guys! Hope you enjoy your new apartment. And you're welcome, for moving out of course.We did it just for you. Love ya!