Thursday, October 15, 2009

Triathlon


I finally completed my first Triathlon! Well... sort of. It was really more like a Biathlon because they had to cancel the swim due to round worm! YUCK! So we started with a nasty little 75 meter swim in a pool...so many of us peed in the pool that it was as salty as the ocean! SICK! Then we transitioned to run a mile to our bikes. From there we transitioned to do the 12.4 mile bike. Once done we transitioned again to run a 5K. All in all it was a blast! I can't wait to do another one! My dad, Brother--Jeremy, sister--Natalie, and I all loved it and did great! However, my dad and I both placed third in our age! It was so fun!!


11 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

you rock!!

Wendy said...

Sounds like a nightmare to me. But good for you! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Wow! Go McCall! That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Way to go!

Craig and Carolyn said...

Pretty sure you just got that much cooler! Good for you!

Jill said...

Way to go! That is really awesome!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

haha everyone pees in the pool? that is sick! but it made me laugh. you are so awesome to always do these races!

The Crandall Family said...

congrats, i'm tired just thinking about it. Your pretty sweet :)

Krystal said...

thats awesome you did that I did my first tri-athlon this year too. It was a great accomplishment.

Kirk said...

I am so dang impressed I didn't know you were doing that! Congrats
-Kelli

Phil and Kelly said...

Congrats McCall that is great!!!