Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Games

I failed to mention that I played in the summer games. We always try to play a little volleyball with all of the sisters. This year I was able to play again now that we were not doing summer sales. This is a picture of our team with our GOLD medals! There were so many great teams. Much better competition than the first year I played. We are number 1--but more like #7 because we were #1 in the silver bracket. But you would never know it unless I told you. It was a blast.



(From left to right and back to front) BreeAnn, Me, Lindsay, Natalie, Stephanie, and Buffy.

8 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Way to go McCall, you are a stud! Hope you guys are having a good Summer!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun! How did you find out about the volleyball league?

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Awesome girl!! I LOVE Volleyball:)

Wendy said...

That's awesome! My entire family has a softball team and it is TONS of fun. We'll have to look into Volleyball! Perhaps you'll have some more competition!

Jill said...

Congradulations on your superior coordination! I am very impressed and a little intimidated by your skills. Way to go! I am glad your summer has been so much fun so far!

... said...

I meant to call you back, thank you so much for your message. It means a lot.Congrats on the medal that is awesome and I honestly can not believe how big Ryan is getting she is such a cutie!!

Phil and Kelly said...

Congrats that looks like a blast. I love volleyball. we miss you guys. I love being able to read your blog.

SqUiRt said...

FUN!! I played last year and had a blast!