Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lake Powell

Jared just read me a fact off the computer... the water temp at lake Powell is between 70-74! And that is exactly where I will be tomorrow!! Suckers!! I am going to Powell! I will be sure to post my pictures after I return from a well needed and might I add deserved (gag) vacation! And if Gentri Balwin is able to read this message you failed to invite me to your blog. it's mccall_park@hotmail.com and I hope all is well for you and your family! and for everyone else reading this...

Nana, we love you.
David, we are still conditioning Ryan to love you most.
To all others... We will update again very soon!

Oh yeah, and both my sister BreeAnn and Jared's sister Abbie got engaged last night! CONGRATS to both couples! We are so excited!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you have so much fun at Powell. I could hear your voice in my head as I read your words :) I sure do love yoU!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? BreeAnn is engaged? Isn't she like 10? She was so cute with her boyfriend when I saw her last month!

Lindsay said...

Dang, have fun in Lake Powell! And I seriously can't believe BreeAnn is engaged! What the heck? I guess it's not that weird since my brother is engaged too...but they just seem so young to me! Crazy! Tell her congrats for me!

The Crandall Family said...

so jealous!! hope your summer is off to a good start

Unknown said...

Lucky girl! Take lots of pictures so I can imagine what that would be like ;) (I've never been to Lake Powell).

CoLiE-O said...

you sucker! i remember when you abandonded me last summer for powell. i cried myself to sleep every night! it was lonely without you! :)