Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates

Ryan not only began crawling some time ago, but she also got two teeth! As I am sure you saw in our last post we were able to seal her and bless her a little bit ago. We also lived through our first flu with Ryan! I didn't think that it would be that hard to care for a sick baby, but I was wrong! I was just glad that she was so sick on a Saturday night and Jared was able to help me care for her through the night.

Here are some of the pictures of Ryan at 7 months old in her blessing dress.



8 comments:

Inspired said...

Oh, my goodness I love the dress and the flower she is playing with...she is sooo cute. I am sorry to hear about the flu though. Haven't been through that one yet, but it could be that cold weather hasn't hit down here yet.

Jill said...

Absolutely adorable! I love it! Sorry about that flu, not fun. And congrats on the teeth!

nat said...

Ryan is adorable in that dress. What a happy baby. I can't wait to see her again.

Trav and Amanda said...

Hey we miss you guys! I love the new pics of Ryan! She's do dang adorable!

CoLiE-O said...

she is getting so big! what was she for halloween? i wanna see pics.

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable in her dress! What a happy girl!

The Jeffery Family said...

yes I blog stalked you! I was so glad to see you have a blog. I am sure you heard we are officially out of the ward :( We will miss seeing you guys and that adorable girl! Keep in touch!

Gerry and Angela said...

She is getting so big! That dress is ADORABLE!!! You will have to bring her in sometime again. Sarah keeps me updated on your whereabouts! :) Now I can keep in touch this way, too.