Monday, September 8, 2008

Family meeting

We had the opportunity to meet with Kenzie, Jeremy, Bev, Mike, Danielle, Annette (all members, in one way or another, of Ryan's Birth family!) We are so grateful for the pictures and the meeting so that Ryan can know how many people really love her! Although it was a little more emotional for me than I had thought it would be, I was so glad that we were able to spend some time with these family members.

Ryan with Jared and I as well as her birth mother Kenzie, and birth father Jeremy

Kenzie and Jeremy with Ryan

Me and Kenzie with Ryan

Jared and Jeremy with Ryan

maybe Ryan will end up country too!

Kenzie with Ryan!

7 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

props for doing that McCall, I'll bet her birth parents really appreciated seeing her. She is a doll and seriously I think she looks more like your daughter than anything now! I think you've rubbed off on her :)

CoLiE-O said...

you are such a good mommy! i bet that was hard for you! you guys look great! how are things down there? when do you guys get sealed?

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin cute. I admire that you guys let her family see her like that. I'm sure it's a good feeling but really tough at the same time. You guys are awesome!

Anonymous said...

That must be so hard for you to do, but I'm sure Ryan will appreciate having pictures with her birth parents and knowing who they are. You are the best!

Trav and Amanda said...

McCall!!! Boy do we miss you guys. And Ryan is getting so big without Aunt Amanda there! Tell her so stop until we see you again! Seriously though I really miss hangin' out with you and seeing you everyday. We need to get together SOON. Give Ryan a kiss for me and tell Jared hi! I love you guys!

Salty Gal said...

I am so impressed that you are still keeping in contact with her birth parents, i can imagine it would be an emotional roller coaster. you are the cutest mom ever though :)

Trav and Amanda said...

We're so excited Ryan is getting blessed!!! I hope we can get down there that weekend! We miss you guys!